Five Short Q & A’s on Saturday

Sklover Working Wisdom

Grand Rapids, Michigan. Question 5 - “Breaking” a Non-Compete: I am an insurance broker in Delaware, trying to “break” a non-compete agreement. Also, he has not paid commissions, is a willing partner in allowing an employee to forge a W-2 statement and other problems, too. . To enforce a non-compete agreement, a person has to go to Court and ask that the Court issue an Order stopping you from continuing to violate the non-compete agreement.

2011 116