Remove Contractor Remove Insurance Remove Real Estate Remove W-2

13 Things to Hold Onto For Next Year’s Taxes

Ms. Career Girl

Probably the most well-known tax form is the W-2. Freelancers and self-employed contractors may file a 1099 to report earnings for the year. When you purchase a new home during a tax year, keep your closing documents , proof of payments and insurance records for as long as you own the home. The document may show the disbursements for real estate taxes and property insurance. The post 13 Things to Hold Onto For Next Year’s Taxes appeared first on Ms.

2017 116

Five Short Q & A’s on Saturday

Sklover Working Wisdom

Question 4 - Job Offer Withdrawn: I was offered a job for six months as an independent contractor, but that offer was rescinded for no reason. Question 5 - “Breaking” a Non-Compete: I am an insurance broker in Delaware, trying to “break” a non-compete agreement. My question is this: can I break it if the owner has done some questionable things regarding comingling of money from his real estate company with money from the insurance company.

2011 116